Saturday, December 13, 2008

 

A Maui Christmas


This is one of my favorite times of the year, even though the Christmas Season always keeps me MORE than busy.

Since I've not been blogging as much due to my heavy schedule, I've decided to give you *blog post links* gifts which are well written, entertaining, and informative.

When I'm weary, I'd rather read than write, and thus, I've been doing much more reading lately.

And so it is that I share these links:

The writer, Richard Skaare, of the blog Pocket Change makes some very good points. Click here for the link.

And since there's NOT that many outrageous outdoor Christmas tree lights on Maui as in other places of the world, I share this link with you from Life In The Fast Lane blog.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Thanks Kuanyin, I'm glad you enjoyed the 'light show' enough to want to share it :-)

Wishing you one of the loveliest and most blessed Christmases my dear friend :-)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?