Monday, December 01, 2008

 

Just Wanna Hang-out



Since I had a deep revelation/insight this past week I've been living very much in the present. Thus, I haven't been blogging much, and if I do post on any of my many blogs, my posts are brief---almost texting!

When I was at the beach the other day, I observed children as they played. They were so in-the-moment--the same nowment where I currently reside.

So what have I been up to:

I've been enjoying the cooler temperature of Maui, the beach, and the warm, inviting ocean.

I've been awestruck by the beauty of the Venus, Jupiter, Crescent Moon triangulation in the evening sky.

I've been swooning over the smell of our night blooming jasmine which are blooming.

I've been reading, viewing films, laughing, cooking, eating, emailing, meditating, working-out, shopping, swimming, jacuzzing, dining-out, loving, laughing, sleeping well, taking lots and lots of photos, hanging out with friends and family, and in general, enjoying every moment of my blessed life.

That's it.

That's all, and that's enough.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
What a wonderful way to think about life. I try to live in the moment now too but sometimes I worry about the future or regret things in the past even when I try not to. I think it may be easier on Maui! ;-)

Beautiful baby!
 
Now you're talking! I think that's wonderful and just how it shall be! Carpe Diem!

I have just one complaint:

SHOW ME YOUR PHOTOS, PLEEEZ!!!!
 
What great read and a needed reminder. Life goes so fast and its so easy to dwell in the past or worry about the future. The only thing we can do or control, is the present and that what's living is all about.
 
Life is good ... yes, we should enjoy each "nowment" :)
 
How cute!!!
 
you should enjoy as I did. YOu remind me my days when I used to go to beach and play with my dad.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?