Saturday, October 04, 2008

 

Vacation Memories


Since returning from our recent vacation, I've been sifting through our many vacation photos and uploading some of them on my Flickr account. Here's one I haven't uploaded yet (above), and it has a story to accompany it.

While visiting the small village of Vilcabamba, Ecuador, the Vice-President of Ecuador, Lenin Moreno, came to visit. Moreno is the one in the wheelchair above, and as you can see, when I took this photo, all of the eyes of security team turned towards me--it was one of those moments when I felt very obvious as a foreigner and tourist. Gulp!

This past Sunday Ecuadoreans ratified the new constitution which will help the poor and the hardworking of Ecuador. Here's a link.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?