Tuesday, October 07, 2008

 

Trampoline Joy


For a long, long time I've had a trampoline in my life--a mini trampoline. However, for the last year or so, it's only been my partner who has been using it and not me. The trampoline sits outdoors, and my partner does daily morning jumping jacks on it.

The other day I decided it was time for me to get back on the trampoline and move my lymph around, and so I dragged the trampoline indoors, put on a dance music CD and reacquainted myself with the joy of bouncing.

Since my legs are in great shape due to having worn fitness footwear MBT shoes for quite a while, I haven't experienced pain in my legs, but I have had the heavy-breathing experience-- which is exactly what I wanted for my lymph.

Rebounding exercise is supposed to be one of the best exercises you can do. Here's a website with some rebounding tips.

My morning routine has now changed...and instead of spending hours chained to the computer writing and blogging and researching and commenting, now I'm rebounding and dancing.

Most of my friends & family would agree this is a good thing. :Smile:

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
My Mom has one of those. She's 75 and bounces around on it, so it must do some good!
 
Yez, I've seen those - are they really that good? (dumb question!) I think they look so.... strange, but if they work, it's fine by me :-)

Bounce on girl!
 
I think this is a great idea. I used to have one but I was living in an apt., upstairs. My downstairs neighbors did not like it too much so I had to get rid of it. Now I live in a house and can do whatever I want. Thanks for reminding me that it was fun. Maybe I will go out and get one again.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?