Tuesday, September 30, 2008

 

Kissing Maui Again


One of the biggest rewards of travel for me is the blessed relief of returning home to Maui again!

Maui No Ka Oi! This translates to Maui Is The Best!

Even though we traveled to wondrous places on our journey, met fascinating people, tried new things, sampled different food, played, laughed, rejuvenated, and enjoyed the company of old friends, there is nothing quite like Maui to make my heart sing.

I've been busy downloading photos from our cameras, and yesterday I placed some of them on my Flickr account. If you'd like to see a small sampling of what I've posted thus far, click here.

As time allows, I'll be posting more to Flickr and also adding stories to accompany the photos on my travel blog Vintage-Tees.

And I'm once again posting daily photos on Wailea Daily Photo.

Keep an eye out here for my upcoming post with photos and interview with an amazing inventor from Arizona.

Yes, tourism has fallen off dramatically with the economic crisis in our country, BUT on our Sunday beach day, the beaches were still packed! I'm grateful for the tourists and delighted they have the opportunity to experience the splendor of Maui.

Maui is truly a Blessed Isle.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Welcome back to Maui!

One of these days we should get together (I mean all Maui Bloggers addicted to blogs - ha! ha!)
 
It's almost always nice to return home, no matter where you live. Welcome back!
 
I live in Oahu, grew up in Lahaina in the 60's and 70's and it is always great to come home.
Aloha,
Keahi
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?