Wednesday, August 20, 2008

 

The Yearning


For approximately 14 years I've yearned for someone, a very special someone.

This someone would fulfill the role as my personal assistant, and the job description would be:

Reply to emails in a lovely, friendly manner; pick up weird little things on the floor that shouldn't be there and who even knows where or how they got there; field and reply to phone calls; mail packages and letters; research; purchase supplies at the grocery store (and other such places); update my online data; water plants; manage my social calendar;and so on and so forth. You get the drift. By most standards, I need a wife!

Alas, I haven't found such an animal, and currently I have been the ONLY animal doing this and so much more. Trying to fit everything in one's life and enjoying a quality family and friend life has become more and more challenging. There's simply not enough hours in my day!

Thus, I've taken SOME time off lately to renew my fitness regime, meditate/commune, learn new technologies, assist others in their major life passages, and dream my future.

So if you've wondered where I've been, I've been balancing out the missing pieces.

Just thought I'd let you know.


Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
's cool. Relax. Unstress. And, I hate to tell you this, but MY WIFE got the last one of the model you're looking for :-)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?