Saturday, August 23, 2008

 

Taking A Wee Break

A friend emailed this photo to me today, and it was too cute not to share--especially since this is how I've been feeling lately in regards to blogging!

Microblogs are my current favorites because they're short, fast, and easy!

And the above picture is my Avatar in Second Life, Kuanyin Yiyuan, styled by the amazing stylist, Starheart of Second Life.

Startheart loves to shop, and she's a Master at creating beautiful avatars. Today she's working on another outfit for me -- I've only at a brief peek thus far, and it's totally WOW!

If you'd like Starheart's SL contact information, leave me a comment, and I'll post it.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?