Thursday, July 31, 2008

 

Silly Money Test

MONEY is on everyone's mind right now due to the world economic climate, and like most, I'm pondering and contemplating what's next around the subject of money and finances.

Thus, I took this silly test titled "Which Billionaire Are You?".
I assure you the questions are SILLY to the max, and I went 'arggh' to many a question. However, the test wasn't too painfully long.

I'm posting my test results below, and even with the silly questions, the test nailed me. Yup, that's me--the Idealist! I'm praying for a kinder, gentler, more equitable world for all (including all animals and Nature), and KNOW in my bones this NEW world is as close as a whisper. Bring it on!

What would you do with your money?

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?