Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

Never A Lack Of Anything


I don't know about you, but speaking for myself and most people I know, we're never bored nor lacking THINGS TO DO! Yes, that famous list I mocked a couple of posts back is still alive and well! My days fly by! My To-Do List is always crossed-0ff, and then I add new things right back on!

And every day I discover something new and fun and fabulous and/or challenging or aggravating or time-consuming TO DO! I much prefer Be-ing, but I suppose a balance between be-ing and do-ing is the best.

Since I love to learn new things, I attract new lessons and studies all the time. This morning has been spent in studying with the attendant (and sometimes terrifying) learning curves!

My theory is that when you're learning new things, you don't grow old. You younger! The stimulus is anti-aging!

What have you learned lately? Where have you explored?

Hey, today is the TWO YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY of another one of my blogs, Way Khool Sites. Go check it out if you haven't already and wish her a Happy Birthday! I don't know why it's a 'her'. It just is!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Happy to Way Khool Sites. It is really a fun and exciting site, very creative and never boring ..go check it out and wish it a very Happy Bday!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?