Sunday, July 13, 2008



Multislacking is my favorite new word I learned from the Urban Dictionary. It's a great summertime word, don't you think?

The definition according to the U.D.: "Doing multiple slacker-esque things concurrently."

And what exactly is a slacker thing you ask. If you don't know, you'll hafta go look it up yourself in the U.D.

Why? Because I'm busy multislacking!

Or maybe I'm only experiencing burn-out from loading photos into my Flickr account all week.

Whatever is ailing me, I'm happy the new season of the vile Big Brother series begins tonight.

And this new "Flee" camera looks really cool. Perfect for a multislacker like me.

Click here to check it out.

Labels: , , , ,

Love the word and went to the dictionary...slippers or ( flip flops) are called double pluggers. It is a funny site!
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?