Tuesday, June 17, 2008

 

Recovering From Film Overload


Just in case anyone has been wondering about my whereabouts, my podner and I've been ultra busy attending films at the recent (June 11-15th) Maui Film Festival.

Being the movie-aholics that we are, we outdid ourselves with films. Now I don't even want to watch tv as I'm recovering from film overload.

Blogging is challenging and typing these few sentences is pushing myself. About the only thing I've done is Plurk & Twitter a little.

If you'd like to join me on Plurk, click here.

If you'd like to join me on Twitter, click here.

Now I'm going to go swing in my purple hammock chair, watch the sunset, jacuzzi, and chill!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
I went a couple of times, once in Wailea and once at the MAC. The Wailea event was very crowded, kinda like a trendy thing to do. I liked it though, even though it was kinda hyped out! Now, I just do Netflix at home?
 
Chill up and tune out. That's my motto.
 
Blog Bloke: I'm concerned when you say chill up and tune out. This makes me wonder what the heck you're up to! :-)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?