Thursday, March 13, 2008

 

The Wailea Beach Trail

I just returned from my favorite beach walk in the whole world with my girlfriend, and I'll be posting photos of the journey on my photo blog Wailea Daily Photo for the next week or so.

If you want to see photos of places of beauty on this gorgeous trail which snakes around the South Maui Coast, be sure to pop over there or subscribe. This is one of my most popular blogs, and even though it doesn't always get a lot of comments, I can see the traffic flowing to it through the Stat Counter.

Since my friend's a great photographer and also loves to take photos as much as I do, we had to stop many times for photo ops.

Here's a photo of her Nikon camera and shadow:

My digital camera is very small even though it does have 10.1 mega pixels. Hey, it works for me!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
I will check it out - Gen
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?