Friday, March 21, 2008

 

Vacation--Here I Come!

I spotted a girl recently standing in line with the Hawaiian Islands artfully tattooed on her back. Isn't it amazing?

Packing and dreaming and counting down the days and hours until we leave Paradise for our Spring Break Vacation! I'm eager to see other places, other faces.

If you're new to this blog and want to see more Maui photography, click here for Maui Skies and here for Wailea Daily Photo.

And should you wish to sign the petition to help the Tibetans, click here for the link.

I recently discovered an amazing photo blog with photos taken by Tibetan refugees. Click here for the link to the blog Unseen Dharamsala.

We visited Dharamsala for three weeks in 2006, and I fell in love with the beauty of the place and the people. I also went photo crazy there. Below is the photo of our charming bedroom in the Chonor House, right across from the main temple. The decoration in each room is different and authentic. The hotel is owned by the Tibetan government in exile, and I highly recommend it.

I'll be bringing back LOTS of photos from our vacation to share with you.

Have a Blessed Easter!





Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Hope your Easter was wonderful!
 
Kuanyin, sorry I've been missing for a bit, am just catching up with all my blogs!

Hope you're having a fantastic vacation!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?