Wednesday, February 06, 2008

 

Carnaval Dreaming

Yesterday began the "World's Biggest Party"--the Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I've never been to Carnaval, but I've always wanted to attend to experience this amazing celebration. Just once in my life would be enough because I'm not a happy crowd person. I'm a curious person though, and I like to experience amazing events.

"For Brazilians, it's the 4th of July and the Super Bowl rolled into one," says the following video, one of the best I discovered on YouTube about Carnaval. Can you imagine?

Have you been to Carnaval? Tell us about it.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I could imagine what it would be like.....Front St. during Halloween on acid?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?