Thursday, November 29, 2007

 

To Be Loved

It's a tradition in our family to give Thanksgiving cards. Writing within these cards are our heartfelt words of gratitude. Even though Thanksgiving has come and gone, I'd like to share this Thanksgiving message from my daughter because the message is so very precious!

"Mom,

As the years pass, the more my heart loves you. I find it sometimes difficult to write out how much I truly love you, as words...well... are just words. My love for you goes beyond words. It's a feeling of total love.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this Thanksgiving esp. I am so happy, joyful, and excited to be able to spend another Thanksgiving w/my best friend, mother, and guardian angel!

You mean the world to me, and I'm so glad your health is returning! To me, that is my Thanksgiving blessing! Having you healthy and around me to spend more fun times with!

You are what I am most thankful for.

Happy Day Of Gratitude

Love Always......(her name)

************
What more could a Mother want? I am truly blessed to share this earth walk with such a beautiful soul. She gives me every reason to stick around.

As I'm recovering, I often find it a strain to post on all my blogs every day. So if you're a Maui fan and would like to see "more" Maui, check out my other two Maui-themed blogs:

Wailea Daily Photo
Maui Skies

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
The love between you and your daughter is so beautiful. The Spirit of Aloha dwells in both your lovely hearts!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?