Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 

Through The Gate

I guess for all some rain must fall, and in my case, I've had some health issues lately which have kept me from blogging as much as I'd like. Everything I've experienced in this regard as been an initiation and is leading to irrevocable change. I'm going through a gate, and there's no turning back.

While on my healing path, I've mostly stayed off the internet. However, today I'm feeling a bit better and found an hilarious video to share with you. I've needed humor to pick my spirits up during this time. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Kuanyin, so sorry to hear you're having health issues. I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way!
 
So funny, Kuanyin but also a good illustration of how women were viewed in those days. We now know of course that women use both sides of their brains more fully than men so are able to process more information not less :-)

I do hope you are feeling well very soon.
 
That was funny stuff! I hope you feel better!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?