Thursday, September 27, 2007

 

Blog Against Abuse Challenge


All across the Blogosphere today, bloggers are posting about abuse--and in whatever form that means to them. I've already posted on three of my other blogs. You can read my posts: here, here, and here.

However, I was preparing a special post for this blog, and then I read my friend Sue's post. Sue lives in Australia, and she's what I call a GREAT blogger. When she researches a subject or posts on anything, she is thorough and prolific! The name for her blog is Sueblimely--Discovering Blogging. She's the kind of blogger who inspires me to be a better blogger.

Since there's no point in re-creating the wheel, I ask you to please read Sue's magnificent post by clicking here.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I really appreiciate the Blog against abuse. Anything to bring more awareness to abuse is a well worth while, and it saddens me that there is so much abuse and many forms of abuse not recognized.
 
Bloggers are uniting to have their voices heard as in this blog against abuse challenge and on October 15 it is "blog action day" where bloggers will be publishing a post related to the environment. Please check it out:
http://blogactionday.org/get_involved
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?