Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 

They Really Can Dance!

We're big fans of the show, "So You Think You Can Dance", and tonight's fabulosity factor and dancers hit a high point--an unbelievable show. The dancers just blow us away with their amazing talent. As the show comes close to completion, the dancers are going all-out.

My favorite is Danny with Neil coming in as a close second favorite.

If you haven't had a chance to watch this show yet, catch it soon as the finale is just around the corner. However, should you miss it, the dancers will be on tour in the United States (but not over here in the Islands--darn it!) beginning September 21st.

Watching these incredibly gifted dancers makes me want to dance. I love to dance, and they inspire me to move my body.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?