Wednesday, August 01, 2007

 

The Highpoint Of My Day

Admittedly I don't have a bad life, and I'm full of gratitude for all the many blessings which happen every day. And still I have a powerful longing for the world to finally make the long-awaited shift to a happier, more loving, more abundant world for everyone. I'm sure there are many of you reading this who feel the same way.

I just returned from a lovely dinner, and I opened my email to discover this inspirational trailer for a new movie. I share it with you because it's so beautiful and the highpoint of my day. Maybe it will make your day too!

The Shift Movie trailer

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Sorry to post off-topic, but do you know your blog is taking a long time to load? I often have this trouble trying to view blogspot blogs, which is why I usually avoid them. Your blog has always loaded very fast, but the last few days have been very slow. It took over three minutes just to get to this comment page. Any ideas? It is just blogspot? Or just my compuer maybe?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?