Friday, August 10, 2007

 

Back to Life....Back to Reality



I haven't been able to get the song lyrics from the song "Back To Life, Back To Reality" by En Vogue out of my head today....I just keep hearing:

"Back to life, back to reality
Back to life, back to reality
Back to life, back to reality
Back to the here and now yeah
Show me how, decide what you want from me
Tell me maybe I could be there for you"

And thus it is that I give a big Shout-Out to my recent commenters! I want to be there for you too, even though I'm often tardy on returning a comment as I whiz pass reading one blog and then another and then.....

So many great blogs, so little time!

Counting back from several posts back:

Maui Girl's Meanderings
Stone Girl
This,That, and The Other Thing
Alasandra
Veggie Tales
She Who Laughs, Lasts
Loose Leaf Notes
Will Write For Food
Suldog
This Eclectic Life
Home and Hearth
Captain Lifecruiser
Life In The Fast Lane
Tom's Hideaway
Teaching And All That Jazz
Hawaii Vacation Gifts

Mahalo Nui Loa!!!!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Back to Life....Back to Reality.... And I get Back to you:
Thanks for your visit and nice comment on my A Bigger Bang post where we where floating high:-)
 
Thanx for the sweet mentioning of me :-D

...and how nice of you to tip me about the Traumeel creme - I’ll try to find out if I can get it over here somewhere!!!!

...and I'll mention you (introduce you) as a A-Swab Team member in a post sooon.

(I had to much text in my post today, so I figured that you would benefit more if I mention you in another post :-)

Important Lifecruiser Cyber Cruise news:

Lifecruiser Crews News
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?