Tuesday, July 10, 2007

 

My Blog Learning Curve


Since I dived into blogging with passion this past year, I have learned a lot, and the learning curve was steep for me since I had the most basic knowledge of computers. One of the MANY things I've learned from my immersion into the blogosphere is the importance of social networking for this networking is instrumental in bringing readers to your blog.

MyBlogLog, Fuel My Blog, Blog Catalog, Spicy Blog, and Bumpzee are some of the social networks in which I participate. However, my partner has been extremely busy with his career and unable to devote the time to social networking, even though he also has a blog which is sometimes updated when he has a free moment.

So today I spent some time setting my partner up a social networking blog with him as the host. I'm quite pleased at how it turned out--the design, the colors, the look and feel. With this new social network blog, his friends can all participate by blogging and not merely by commenting. A year ago I would have had a major anxiety attack trying to figure out this simple set-up.

My blog learning curve was what lead me to create my humor blog, Blog-Blond. I was so stressed and frustrated, and humor was my response.

What is your response to anxiety and frustration?

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Have fun blogging, blog your heart out! I just like the word blog , you can play of it so welll and it is also creative
 
What do I do when I am stressed and frustrated- I call you and vent! and you do what a friend does, you listen lovingly most of the time ,or you start laughing, which is weird,about the laughing, but I know you love me, and I also eat chocolate. I hope Buckeye appreciates the blog you created for him,good for you! Basha
 
Hmmm, stress and frustration. I used to drink wine! ;-) Now I guess I tend to eat...I seem to have an oral fixation. I think blogging helps too though! The concentration required to actually write something coherent gets my mind off the stress! Plus blogging is a great way to procrastinate rather than do something I SHOULD be doing!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?