Friday, June 22, 2007

 

I've Been Tagged!



Homespun Honolulu tagged me for a meme in which I REVEAL things about myself. Then I have to tag five others.

The Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, and then add yourself to the bottom. So here goes:

The Mommy's Getaway Blog, Life With Heathens, What Floats My Boat, Homespun Honolulu, and Who's Yo Mama? (which is me, even though my addie is www.mamamaui.blogspot.com)

What were you doing 10 years ago (5 Things)

1. Taking people on dolphin swims
2. Putting on presentations about the dolphins and whales
3. Writing another book
4. Traveling to exotic locations
5. Swimming, lots of swimming!

What were you doing 1 year ago (5 Things)

1. Beginning a bad blogging habit (adding many more blogs to the list)
2. Still pinching myself after an audience with the Dalai Lama at his home in Dharmasala, India
3. Writing another book
4. Creating art
5. Researching cheaper places to live than Maui

Five Snacks You Enjoy:

1. organic green apples
2. homemade guacamole and chips
3. ice cream bars from the health food store
4. cold green tea with fresh squeezed lemon juice
5. cold, juicy, ripe mangoes

Five Songs That You Know The Lyrics To:

1. Absolutely none! I don't sing lyrics by others-- I make up my own songs and chants.

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:

1. Build the retreat center I've been planning for a long time
2. Swim with dolphins and whales all over the world and make a film of this experience
3. Travel the world with friends and family and visit friends
4. Get a massage every day
5. Hire a ghost writer to finish the book I'm still writing

Five Bad Habits:

1. Spend too much time on the computer
2. Eat while I'm working at the computer (sometimes!)
3. Don't exercise enough because I'm on the computer
4. Keep creating more blogs
5. Don't finish what I begin writing

Five Things You Like To Do:

1. Read and research
2. Take photos
3. Post on my blogs
4. Laugh
5. Swim, dance, and sing

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:

1. Shoes that hurt my feet
2. Really large sunglasses, even though they're popular
3. This one strange dress! Whatever was I thinking!
5. Bright lip gloss
6. Too tight fitting jeans

Five Favorite Toys:

1. My new Flip video camera
2. My computer(s)
3. My digital cameras
4. My Chi machine
5. My new car

Five Things You Hate To Do:

1. Finish books (obviously!)
2. Go to the doctor or dentist
3. Return phone calls from certain people
4. Return emails from certain people
5. Deal with certain people

Now I'm passing this meme on to others. Play along if you want, and if not, hey, that's cool!

Maui Girl's Meanderings
Suldog-O-Rama
Life In The Fast Lane
Tom's Hideaway

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Wow, the things I'm finding out about you ... swimming with dolphins ... what an incredible experience that would be!

Bad habits 1 thru 3 ... mine too! haha!

This is going to take me a while, if you'll bear with me, still catching up trying to get some feature posts done while maintaining my regular ones.

I have a hard enough time remembering what I did yesterday, let alone 10 years ago, haha.
 
Had a mini-vacation, but now back at work. I will post something tomorrow or next day. Thanks for the tag!
 
Probably Thursday, now that I see my schedule. Thanks again!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?