Monday, June 04, 2007

 

I'm in Love with NmG!

You probably don't know what NmG stands for, nor did I until I chanced upon a photo of one on this site: Ecogeek which then led me to this site: Myers Motors.

That's how it goes....one thing leads to another!

My first reaction to the NmG was "whooaaa...that's truly weird!" However, I'm rather fond of weird, and the facts about the NmG were tantalizing.

These were just a few of the benefits which made me fall in love with the NmG! Thus far, I haven't seen one on Maui, but hey, this island absolutely SHOULD fall in love with these cars!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
What an adorable little car! And so environmentally friendly! If I lived in the city I would totally buy one. Or on an island where I didn't have to drive on highways with 18-wheeler trucks!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?