Friday, June 29, 2007

 

I think it's fascinating that...


the first vacation outside of jail for Paris Hilton is Maui! I know we're all that, but really! Check out this photo of her in a dark brown wig and hat arriving on Maui. I can't think of a better place than Maui for her to kick back and heal for Maui is well-known to be a 'healing', rejuvenating island.

I also think it's fascinating that the French Restaurant Chez Paul didn't burn down in the recent (and still ongoing) fire, even though the flames jumped the Honopiilani Highway right in this very area and crisped a van.

More of what I find fascinating:

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I love that Paris Hilton needs to go on vacation to rest after her "ordeal." Her whole life is a vacation.
 
I'm glad Chez Paul escaped the blaze. I hope the fire is out soon.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?