Friday, May 18, 2007

 

The Cheeseburger In Paradise T-Shirt

Today's events took a different turn than planned, and I so it was that I decided to drive our house guests, Sherry and Jim, to Lahaina for dining and shopping. Jim was wearing his Cheeswburger In Paradise t-shirt from Key West, Florida--it was well-loved and well-worn with a small hole near the neckline. I decided it was a time to add to his CIP wardrobe, so I suggested we eat at the Lahaina Cheeseburger in Paradise which sits right on the water.

The fresh ocean breeze blew on us as we dined on delicious hamburgers. On the menu there was a special: you could buy a t-shirt which was wrapped up to look like a hamburger with your burger, so Jim went for it. I will let the photos tell the rest of the story. The final result you will have to tune back in for on another post, but here's the beginning!





Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
I've always meant to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Must get there next time!

Living in Maui I'm sure you get lots of houseguests! If we ever move there we'll have to make sure our property has a guest cottage!
 
Thank you for sharing, this was hilarious! It reminded me of the time I was a sales clerk at Liberty House (now Macy's) and there was a new line of T shirts with a different large Hawaiian Fish print on the front. We had to fold the shirt to fish size, and them wrap it in pink butcher paper so it looked like you just bought a fresh fish from the store.

I really enjoyed your blog, I recently started mine at Hawaii Vacation Gifts by Double Brush and I'm having fun and learning about blogging at the same time.

Please check it out, perhaps we could exchange links?

Mahalo, Cheryl
 
Neat packaging idea
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?