Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 

Two Days Away from Blog Birthday


In two days I will have posted 300 posts on Who's Yo Mama, so please be sure to stop by and wish this blog a Happy Birthday by leaving a comment! You can even start now if you'd like, since those who read this blog are situated all over the world, and you may be one day ahead of me. Don't be shy!

In honor of this momentous occasion, I have spent most of my day creating my First Ever Slide Roll titled "Maui's Beaches and Ocean". I'm not 100% satisfied with my first creation as some of the photographs repeat which I didn't want and couldn't seem to fix, but hey, its a beginning! There is even an underwater photo of me swimming in the beautiful cobalt blue Maui ocean.

Click here to see this brief film. One small warning...it has soft music! So for those that don't like music, turn off your speakers!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
That was a beautiful movie you made. It made me want to move to Maui.
You're great. Jill
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?