Friday, April 13, 2007

 

Someone Loves Me!

As I mentioned in my last Friday's post, I joined the group meme, Friday Felicitations, because I liked the concept it was promoting. Unfortunately, I seem to be the only one who signed up who is actually posting for this meme! That's why this will be my last week for this meme...what a drag it is to show up with no one at the party! In any event, here's my great JOY for this week!

So far TWO of my beloveds have actually taken their PRECIOUS time and energy to vote for me for the Bloggers Choice Awards! (See sidebar) Anyone can vote for me. You don't need to have a blog or website, but you do need to sign up so they can be sure the voting is fair. How fair is it really I don't know! I know the people who are running it are no doubt trying to make it fair! But I don't even care if I win, because I've already won! I've won because TWO people I love (Mahalo Nui Loa!) have signed up and voted for me. I haven't looked lately, but I heard from one of these two that someone else had voted for me as well, so Mahalo to you also!

Time is such a precious commodity these days, and no one seems to have enough of it. So when someone is loving and kind enough to demonstrate they care by using their TIME for me, I am really touched!!! My heart has melted into a big ol puddle! Indeed, I am blest beyond measure.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?