Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Reflections On A Rainy Maui Day

Photo: terragalleria

It's a rainy day on Maui, and I am enjoying the cool weather and reminiscing about this blog. When I began this blog years ago on March 2, 2004, that day was much like today: rainy and stormy. Now 284 posts later, I sit at my computer as a serious blogger with a lot of hard-earned knowledge under my belt about computers, html, people, templates, memes, the blogosphere, and with a lot of new friends and readers from all around the world!

Soon I will be celebrating the 300th birthday of Who's Yo Mama! Wow! I hadn't paid much attention to how quickly the years have passed and the number of posts until it dawned on me the other day that I had forgotten the birthday of another one of my blogs: Moonlight Becomes Me!

Moonlight Becomes Me's 200th posting birthday had come and gone without so much as a Woot! from me! So I threw a Birthday Bash for this blog! It was the least I could do for such a well-intentioned, beautiful blog.

Being the Mama I am, I view all my creations and my (10) Blogger blogs as my babies, my children. Each blog has a unique point of view, niche, personality, style, and growth pattern. I love them all unconditionally and equally, although some are easier on me than others. :-) Some demand more of my attention, while others are patiently waiting for another post.

Who's Yo Mama is the oldest kid of the lot, and as such, she has been the one with the biggest responsibility and who gave me my initiation into blog-motherhood. For many years, WYM was my life raft as I coped with our home renovation. Whenever the chaos, dust, and confusion got too much for me, I often blogged until I felt my inner balance return. Some of those posts I've erased as they were way too pathetic! So WYM's been a valuable resource for me, and I am very grateful that a self-publishing tool such as Blogger exists! Mahalo Nui Loa Blogger!


Labels: , , , , ,




Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?