Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

I Stumbled Onto Tumblr! And I Did It Again!


Yes, friends...I discovered another way to blog today, and so I initiated yet another blog! Can you tell me where I shot the photo I posted on my new Tumblr Blog titled "Circuitry"? Click here to look at the photo.

Circuitry will be my Mystery Blog where I post unusual photos, secrets, codes, weird things, newly discovered quotes, my scribbles, scraps of dreams, retrieved memories, and everything else that doesn't fit into any of my other blogs and which have been needing a home!

To understand what Tumblr is all about, click here.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Great idea for a blog, it looks like a garden and a pathway to the garden?

Maybe to embrace your inner garden.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?