Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Yeh, It's About Time Alright!


Since time seems to be a theme for me in some of my other blogs, I might as well continue with the 'time thread' and share with you a short video of a Maui friend of mine, Steve Zuwala, singing "It's About Time".

The photo is of a large redwood tree. I took it at Polipoli (upcountry Maui) several years ago--600 acres and many beautiful old redwood trees were destroyed in the recent Maui fire. If you read that post, check out the comments which accompanies it, for a reader sent me really great quality photos of the horrible fire.

Click here for the video!

Technorati Tags:, YouTube,,

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
A touching tribute to a beloved forest. Sources say the fire started by a cigarette?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?