Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

A Valentine's Day Love Letter To You



Sad to say but true--my partner and I can't think of anything outrageously unique and special to celebrate Valentine's Day that we don't already do. Of course, we will exchange the 'sweetness', but we do that all the time. Ditto for cards and gifts. Ditto for communicating love with beloveds both near and far, beaches, movies, good food & restaurants, beautiful sunsets, warm waters, etc. Our lives overflow with blessings for which we are extremely grateful!

As I searched for something special to do for tomorrow, I remembered YOU! So I'm posting tonight, the day before Valentine's Day. I know most of you are already awake and moving through your day before we awaken here in the Hawaiian Islands.

I want to express my love and gratitude for those who read my blogs! I am grateful for your readership-- even if you don't have the time to leave a comment. I am grateful for all my loving fellow bloggers I've met online since I dived into blogging with such passion this past year. I am grateful for those who have helped me with my blogging education. I am grateful I have a daily way to communicate and express my love and creativity. I am grateful to read all the amazing stories on other blogs. I am grateful there is even such a thing as blogs!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Technorati Tags:, love letter,,






Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I am prompted to leave a comment because of what you wrote here. This is my first time to comment. Your blog is my treat of the day. I read it all the time, and I like your variety, topics, and sense of humor. You are an A List blogger to be sure.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?