Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

A Tribute To My Daughter A Day After Her Birthday


It was my beloved daughter's birthday yesterday, a very big day for me. She is one of my heroes! When she was a week old, she contracted spinal meningitis, and the doctors didn't give my husband and me ANY hope that she would survive--and should she survive by a miracle, she would most likely be a "vegetable" for the rest of her life. Thank Goodness doctors aren't always right!

These very same doctors eventually concurred she was a "miracle baby", and she has not only survived through the years--she has thrived! I Thank God every day of my life for allowing her to be in my life. Genvieve has grown healthy, loving, kind, SMART, wise, astute, beautiful both inside and out, responsible, giving, and is a BRIGHT LIGHT to all who know her. Being a Mother to her has been hands down the BEST thing that has ever happened to me!

Talk about being a child and animal magnet! It never ceases to amaze me how babies and children gravitate to her. Same thing for animals! They make a dash for her! She sends out such a Love Vibe Signal that the innocent ones recognize! She is a patient teacher who is beloved by her students. They called her yesterday to wish her Happy Birthday, and one by one, they each shared their praise and love for her.

We're having a three-day (or who knows...maybe more!) Birthday Celebration for her! And tonight we're going to celebrate some more. We need to appreciate, celebrate and cherish our beloveds as much as we can the way I see it!

Happy Birthday Genvieve One Mo' Time!! YOU ARE LOVED!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Happy birhday little one,
she is certainly a blessing.
 
First off, I would like to say thank you for that lovely tribute! I love you Mom, and without you I would not be who I am today (without your loving support). I feel very blessed by all the love that is around me and say thank you for getting another chance... by being alive and healthy.That truly is the best blessings of them all besides my mother of course!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?