Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

Thirteen Current TV Shows I DVR



My favorite way to watch television is without commercials, and thus, the best invention since the internet is the Digital Video Recorder. Once you have one, you become hooked. Here are my current thirteen favorite television shows:

1. Boston Legal
2. Lost
3. Oprah
4. Tyra
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. Studio 60
8. Medium
9. Grey's Anatomy
10. Las Vegas
11. Inside Edition
12. Dateline NBC
13. Entertainment Tonight

Bye Bye Thursday Thirteen! I'll miss ya unless someone else picks you up.

Technorati Tags:, TT,,

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I don't watch tele but I enjoy the posts about it.
Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
The comments you left me filled me with glee.
It is hard to believe it is really true.
I am trying very hard to not be blue.
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy
 
I do not think I have 13 favorite shows,but here goes......#1 being the best!
13. Hogan Knows Best( don't ask )
12. E news weekend !
11. Family Guy
10. Entertainment Tonight
9. DateLine
8. The Agency
(new series...shocking and sad - about models on VH1)
7. Myth Busters or any educational science type special on Discovery or TLC
6. Talk Soup (E!)
5. Surreal Life (VH1)
4. I love NY (VH1)-I know the show is terrible...but I like it anyway
3. American Ido1
2. American Dad (really funny)
1. Amazing Race ( gets my adrenaline going)
 
I am so glad to find another Boston Legal fan! Isn't it the best?
 
I can't live without my DVR...even though I don't share the same list as you. Two I would recommend that are on my list: Two and a Half Men, and House....great shows.

Happy TT!
 
We DVR Gray's Anatomy, Medium and The Unit. Happy TT, I'm all about books this week.
 
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Men in Trees
5. CSI:Miami
6. Heroes
7. CSI:NY
8. L&O:SVU
9. Ghost Whisperer
10. Ugly Betty

Okay, I just realized that I watch too much TV.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?