Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

New Year's Intentions

Photo: Charles Pfeil

Somehow the word 'resolutions' doesn't work for me when it comes to making so-called New Year's Resolutions. I prefer the word 'intentions' as it feels more active where 'resolutions' feels more passive. But that's just me. I'm a huge believer in writing things down for clarity. Thus, some of my New Year's Intentions this year are:

1. To re-engage my daily communion with Nature and not get so entrapped by my computer, blogs and writing!

2. To stretch my skills and learn new things such as downloading my videos to YouTube. I know I can do it...it's just a matter of a learning curve. I learned more about blogging this past year when I took my blogging to new heights which some days really tested my nerves and stressed me out. Now I feel comfortable with much of the in's and out's of blogging....although I'm not ALL The Way there yet!

3. To get back into my exercise routines.

4. To deepen my compassion.

What are yours?

Here's a great movie called the Secret which is very inspirational!

Technorati Tags:, intentions,,


Comments:
Minear to lighten up a bit, exercise more!
 
Mine are

lighten up
run more 3 miles a day 4 days a week
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?