Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

My Silly Gift To You


When I think about what gifts to give others, I take into consideration the kind of person they are...what they need....what I can afford...what is available...what might really blow their mind....what would be most desired by them..how hard will it be to acquire an item...can I have it delivered...and on and on ad infinitum. In other words, I put a lot of thought into my gift giving and deliberate the many variables, all of which brings me to this blog and my gift to YOU every day INCLUDING Christmas Day!

Today I am gifting you a silly, funny gift. It is Simon Sez Santa. You can make this Santa do ALMOST anything! I don't know how this technology works. It's really amazing to me. This Santa gave me some chuckles, giggles and grins. Of course, today is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year and an ancient Holy Day, so I'm feeling really good today and totally into the Christmas Spirit of Good Cheer.

Technorati Tags:, Santa,,


Comments:
That Santa site's fantastic!

Here's some of my favs: flirt, levitate, vanish, punch elf, burn tree, hide, jump on tree, nuts, drunk, smoke, square dance, rap, sing, rock, fight elf, make out, sex, burn chair, jump over chair, yodel, juggle, gargle, ninja, flip, brokeback, bush, fly, skip, golf, who are you, you're fat, you're ugly, you're funny, bring me a woman, marry me, cellphone, dance, tap dance, charleston, twist, die, kill, elf punch, elf sing, elf strip, rope elf and destroy.
 
Its fun to have a little stress reliever during this hectic Xmas season. Why is there sooo much stress during this time?
 
Since I (Kuanyin) have comment moderation, some may wonder why I allowed this dubious comment on my posting, and here's why: even though there is obviously some rage expressed, there is also a glimmer of humor. The light is trying to get out and express...and I say hallelujah to that! Many people feel dismay, anguish, and rage about the commercialization of holidays, and especially at Christmas! I can understand these feelings because I have been there too! Oh yeh! Most of us can understand and empathize with the overkill of advertising, selling and pushing at this Season, and we can't wait for the Holy Daze to be over with! Then there's always the seasonal let-down afterwards after all the excitement which is another blow! So let's be kind to one another, and remember to really wish everyone Glad Tidings!
 
Since I (Kuanyin) have comment moderation, some may wonder why I allowed this dubious comment on my posting, and here's why: even though there is obviously some rage expressed, there is also a glimmer of humor. The light is trying to get out and express...and I say hallelujah to that! Many people feel dismay, anguish, and rage about the commercialization of holidays, and especially at Christmas! I can understand these feelings because I have been there too! Oh yeh! Most of us can understand and empathize with the overkill of advertising, selling and pushing at this Season, and we can't wait for the Holy Daze to be over with! Then there's always the seasonal let-down afterwards after all the excitement which is another blow! So let's be kind to one another, and remember to really wish everyone Glad Tidings!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?