Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Getting Human

Art courtesy of Love Peace Happiness

Like most people during this hectic Christmas season, having ENOUGH time for everything can be extremely challenging. This is why the GRINCH in me/us can jump out when we are trying to reach a Customer Service agent on the telephone about a problem, a return, a question, or whatever. Often I/you are left hanging on the phone (as happened to me recently) for LONG periods of time listening to Christmas music. Ordinarily I love Christmas music, but listening to this music while waiting for someone to answer--well, this very same music becomes extremely annoying.

This is why I was so delighted to Stumble Upon a fabulous site recently. Before I tell you about the site, let me tell you about Stumble Upon. It is free and is a feature of Mozilla Firefox...it's simply an add-on at the top of your computer tool bar. I have been enjoying it very much since I downloaded it onto my computer this past year, and every now and then, I stumble around and discover great websites. You will likely find me there--also with the moniker of Kuanyin.

So I Stumbled Upon the website Get Human. Get Human is strictly for the US right now, but maybe other countries have a similar one? In any event, I wish to rave about this very necessary and useful website even though I haven't used any of the numbers YET! Get Human gives you TWENTY pages of phone numbers to by-pass the annoying "being put on hold and listening to music" situation. I printed it out just in case this valuable site should suddenly disappear. I also printed out the information which is shared under tips: the Amazon.com, Pay Pal and eBay customer service numbers. Have you ever noticed they are almost impossible to find? Get Human also has a blog.

I feel I have already received an amazing present by discovering this website. And I hope I NEVER have to use these numbers, but given our present world, I might. Now I'm ready!

Technorati Tags:, Get Human,,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?