Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Cars of the Future?

Photo: terragalleria

I recently checked out some of the cars displayed on the website at the recent Alt Car Expo. This event just took place this last weekend in Santa Monica, California at the Barker Hangar, and supposedly it was "the largest presentation ever of hydrogen, electric, natural gas, biodiesel, ethanol and high MPG cars." This is very interesting to me considering the situation we're ALL in, right? I mean...let's get REAL. We're gonna have to change to new vehicles.

Then I come across this other website called Knuttz with the Old Boy Toyz Gone Wild 'N Bad 'N Outrageous. I checked these vehicles out and went whooaaaa....we're at the Crossroads! You can't help but see it! The Polarities are Glaring!

Technorati Tags:, alternative energy,,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?