Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Thirteen Golden Oldie Songs on my Mp3 player



1. Beauty and the Beast--Celine Dion
2. New Day For You (Extended Version)--Basia
3. When I Fall In Love--Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
4. In The Morning Light--Yanni
5. I'm Gonna Love you, love you, love you---Barry White
6. The Long Day Is Over--Norah Jones
7. When You're Falling--Peter Gabriel w/Afro-Celt Soundsystem
8. Chant From The Heart--Kitaro
9. Happy Days Are Here Again--Barbara Streisand
10. Hero--Mariah Carey
11. I Will Always Love You--Whitney Houston
12. Take My Breath Away--Berlin
13. Thank You--Dido

To check into Thursday Thirteen, click here.


Technorati Tags:, TT,,


Comments:
Those are some great songs! Now I'll be singing A new day for you all day!
Have a fun weekend!
 
Great songs I love Noarah Jones and Dido!
My faves go like this
13.Magnet and Steel Walter Eagan
12.Fire by Pointer Sisters
11.BlackBird by Sarah Mclachlan
10.Que Sera Sera by Sly and the Family Stone
9.Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles
8.King of Pain by Police
7. Circle by Edie Brickell
6.Only the Lonely by the Motels
5. Through the Fire by Chaka Khan
4.Lean on Me Club Noveau
3.Back in Black -ACDC
2.Supersition by Stevie Wonder
1. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?