Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Taking Time To Breathe



I've been diligently working for many months on the computer, and I needed to take a break today. After all, I reminded myself--I should take the time to enjoy Paradise! Thus I enjoyed a hot-rock massage, meditated, spent time in Nature, read a book and forced myself away to stay away from the computer! This break from the computer isn't easy for me because I have such a strong inclination to study, research, write on my many blogs, and learn new things.

A computer is like having a library at your fingertips, and there are always so many fascinating sites to catch -up with and information to research. If the internet had been around when I was a kid, I would have been a total geek. Lucky for me computers weren't around, so I had the opportunity to be a tomboy!

Technorati Tags:, computer,,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?