Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Returning Home to Maui After 3 Weeks




There is a saying about Maui: Maui No Ka Oi Translated this means: Maui Is The Best!

This statement feels so very true, especially after three weeks in the Manic Mainland. These two worlds (Maui and the Mainland) seem light years apart! I blogged my epic journey into the heart of the Mainland, the football towns of Austin, Texas and Columbus, Ohio on TravelPod, a blogging organization dedicated to travelers. I highly recommend them if you would like to document your journeys.

Back to returning home to Maui: it feels so good here, so right, so happy! The moment you see the sacred land from the plane, your heart lightens up, a smile grows on your face, and your pulse races. Mama Maui welcomes you from the airplane, and the moment your feet Maui Firma, you know for real that you have arrived at your Heart Home!

Of course, there is a lot of playing "catch-up" to do after being away for three weeks, so I'm going to be busy. I'd like to share two things with you today before heading off to attend to business. Here's the first hilarious one that my friend Sandra sent me in an email: Triumph Weather Dog Video

These newscasters are real newscasters here in the Islands. Watch it for a good laugh!

The second thing I'd like to share with you is this, a new company that promotes bringing links to your blog. I signed up with them, and they are in beta right now. Once they get rolling, hopefully they'll assist all of us to find more readership. Here is their info: Exlinks

I'll be filling you in on amazing adventures that happened to me with photos from my journey once I get organized. Keep your eyes here for miracles and magic!

Technorati Tags:, Travelpod,,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?