Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

Yet Another Transformation

" I have learned, as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you are doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow." Julia Cameron, author of "The Artists Way"

Who's Yo Mama blog is surfing her way to to a BIGGER audience, and a NEW DAY is dawning for her, my first blog. The success is due to a combination of factors.

First, I have been extremely diligent, spending long hours at the computer learning a whole bunch of new terms and skills...and making multiple mistakes time and again! My alterego Blog-Blond captures some of my angst in an edgy, satirical way which has been very therapeutic for me.

The success is also due to LINKING up to a whole BUNCH of wonderful, helpful new friends and colleagues through the blogosphere. You have taught me so much! And I have to add my gratitude for the blessings of my angels, spirit guides, the spirits of the land, the Ancestors, and the Grace of Mama Maui. The new header due to be installed today by a talented artist will enhance the beauty of Who's Yo Mama many times over. If the new header and design isn't in place by the time you read this, it should be up by tomorrow, so come on back ya'll and take a peek. This artist (I don't know if she wants me to mention her name, so I will wait to see if she signs the blog somewhere!) captures the essence of the Divine Feminine which is palpable here in these Holy Hawaiian Isles.

Mahalo Nui Loa each and every one of you for your nurturance, your readership, your comments and your support. I am ever so grateful! I send out a special Warm Mahalo for close friends and family who have been more than patient with me as I agonized, fretted, stomped and stormed my way through the steep learning curve of the ins-and-outs of the blogosphere. I'm sure my attention on learning hasn't been easy for them. I know I haven't reached the mountain top yet, and I'm merely catching my breath at a plateau where I can see how far I've come. So hang in there with me!

Ua mau ke ea o ka 'aina i ka pono
"The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness."





Comments:
Beautiful New Banner Banner...
Way to go!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?