Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Monster Arrives on Maui



The Pride of Hawaii, Norweigan Cruise Line's brand-new, most luxurious offering in their fleet, made its inaugural visit to Kahului Harbor on Maui yesterday. So I went down to check it out and marvel at this monster mama. I use the word monster in the most respectful way...as in 'colossal', but not as in 'ugly'!The Pride of Hawaii is a beauty! I'd like to check out this beauty on the seven day, four-island cruise and report back to you dear readers.

Look for the soon-to-be-installed Tip Jar icon upon the sidebar with the Pay Pal donate button below it. This way generous readers will assist me in making my dream come true and inaugurate my monster smile.
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?