Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Creating a New Look

Decorating is one of the many things I love to do, and I am constantly re-working my home by either changing the position of furniture and objects, moving pictures on the wall to different locations, adding or subtracting dis or dat. Never knowing when this decorating urge will come over me, I have learned to allow it to express itself when the itch to change things around comes over me.

Today I decided to change the template of this blog and also added "comments". I like the new look, but I can see that I need to fill up the space on the right with this new template. I haven't figured out how to do this yet. So I've been searching the dashboard in an attempt to discover the answer. I have also accidentally removed the AdSense advertising links at the top of the page. Whoops! This blog is dolphin-itly a learning curve for me. I had better go fluff some pillows in my home and come back to this later when I am revived.
Comments:
Maybe creating a new look can be an ongoing blog under diffrent topics?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?