Tuesday, October 26, 2004

 
One of the worst things in the world is waiting for a beloved one in agonizing pain to pass on to the Other Side. This is what many in Bob's family including us have been doing now for many weeks as we hear the daily news of Bob's sister, Maddie, and her losing battle with cancer. We have all been dealing with this in our own way, be it philosophical, resigned or anxious. In Bob's case, he has been super anxious and at times angry. I have been doing my best to help him through his grieving, and now that we have had the phone call from the relatives of her transition, there is relief. At least now the suffering is done.

Since my spiritual knowing understands that there is indeed 'The Other Side' to which we awaken or are birthed, I am not nearly as distressed about death as others who don't have this knowing. This year we have received communication from the Other Side when beloveds have passed over which were amazing. From what I understand, those that have passed over have 72 hours in which to make the rounds and visit with those they have loved while they were alive in 3-D. After this time is up, they need to move on...or else perhaps they may remain earthbound. Possibly some may choose to stay earthbound for one reason or the other, and those that have been brutally murdered often do so. Those that can see the astral realms of The Other Side say it is far vaster and more populated than Earth is. Imagine how many souls there are! Imagine how many want the opportunity to reincarnate again and give this Earthwalk another go! Imagine how many are watching us in our lives from these other realms! We are never bereft and never alone, and many that have passed over choose to be our spirit guides and pull whatever strings they can to assist us. I've been told of such a situation as this by a dear friend in Taos whose partner passed on, and since A. is clairvoyant and clairaudient, it's just as if her partner is ever present with her, helping her out in so many ways, even helping her acquire a new car in most magical fashion.

I have read a lot on the subject of death for I find it very fascinating. Of course, as with any other subject, there is a lot of controversy and difference of opinion.
Since I am a sensitive, I feel souls when they are hanging around....for many months, my daughter and I have both been sensing the presence and getting visuals on a child that wants to be born to her. We even have given this child a name, even though my daughter has yet to find a father or sperm donor! :-) Whenever we tune into this child, we feel that she is patient, and that she has certainty of her birth in the not-too-distant future. When she is finally born, I will have purchased her so many things that I have saved...items that she impulsed me to purchase. This one is a strong one with a great style!
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?