Wednesday, May 19, 2004

 
I have been on overwhelm for so long now that I am beginning to get used to it, sad to say. There are very few days where I can play anymore because of the endless tasks to try to fit into a day. Of course, I manage to take a peek at the alternative news on the net, especially the kind of news that prophesize big changes coming to the Earth. I have been patiently waiting for the Shift, and now I am growing increasingly impatient.

If any of the prophecies for the upcoming period of June do indeed come to pass, surely the Shift will alter this endless renovation! Isn't everyone over-ripe, exhausted, broke, bored and eager for the new to unfold like me? With the news of the moon being in the wrong place, strange lights appearing in Mexico and Long Island, and horrible events happening globally, methinks that everyone is sensing that something out-of-the-ordinary is gonna happen...and soon! What's it gonna be and how it's going to come down is anyone's guess at this point.
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?