Thursday, April 08, 2004

 
Today not ONE of our many workers showed up to work, and we don't know why. It's just one of those weird days I guess. Finally, we heard from Bill awhile ago, and he decided to extend his vacation one more day. This is how the workers work over here. They are in demand, and they work on "Maui-time". We still haven't heard from the rest of the workers, but they eventually will show up when they need money. It's very challenging to forsee this project finished with the workers taking their time the way they do. While I was waiting to discuss the new plans with workers that didn't show, I decided to get busy and send out an update for the upcoming Magdalen activation this coming weekend. All of my AOL email addresses on my mailing list got rejected, and I don't know how to get around this problem.

Nevertheless, I am feeling very restless, almost agitated, as I sense there is something UP in the world...perhaps it's this very Magdalen activation that is tweaking me and increasing my anxiety.
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?