Wednesday, March 31, 2004

 
I'm having one of those days of discontent. While Bob is off de-stressing and playing a round of golf with a friend, I am here on-the-job supervising the work crews....as usual. I'm restless and eager to get out of the house, but I have to keep an eye on things, answer questions and attend to details when they come up! I need a break so badly from all this noise and chaos, but it doesn't look like there is any way for me to do so for at least another month. I'm bored with everything here, and I'm not in the mood to email, talk on the phone, watch tv, exercise or clean any more! Lately the dust has been swirling and filtering down on everything, everywhere! I am weary of cleaning up MORE dust! As soon as I clean something, I turn around, and the dust has spread itself again! I want a massage so badly...my whole body aches from the stress!
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?