Thursday, March 04, 2004

 
I spent most of the day in the office/library going through old photo albums and multiple boxes that hold photos that never made it to the photo albums. I'm talking hours and hours of searching! I must have at least fifty photo albums and five large boxes stuffed with photos. I didn't find the ONE photo I was searching for, but I did discover some fabulous vintage photos that I had completely forgotten about.

In this process, I became sentimental and sad because so many people have faded out of my life through death..then there are some that are in the category of falling-away as opposed to falling-out and some I don't even know where they have disappeared to. I feel as if I've lived multiple lives in this one life! My life has taken many twists and turns, and the only constant has been my angels and guides.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?